Stratford Station is a major interchange hub in the London Borough of Newham, E15, E20 in Stratford in East London in Travelcard Zone 3 for London Underground Central Line, Jubilee Line, Docklands Light Railway, London Overground and National Rail and London Buses and future Crossrail services serving the town centre, Westfield Shopping Centre and the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
The station is fully Step-Free Access with lifts from train/platform to street level on Jubilee Line and DLR services and lifts from platform to street level on the Central Line, London Overground and National Rail services.
There are waiting rooms present at the station.
There are toilets available at the station.
- DLR Stratford Branch
- DLR Stratford International Branch
- Great Eastern Main Line Intercity (West Anglia|National Rail)
- Shenfield Metro (Crossrail) opens 2018 (West Anglia|National Rail)
- Lea Valley Lines Temple Mill Branch (West Anglia|National Rail)
- C2C (limited services) (National Rail)
Buses and Coaches Edit
- Stratford Bus Station - London Buses Routes 25 (24-hours), 69 (24-hours), 86, 104, 108 (24-hours), 158, 238, 241, 276, 308, 425, 473, 678 and Night Routes N8 and N86 and National Express Coaches Routes A9 (24-hours) and 010, 741.
- Stratford City Bus Station - London Buses Routes 97, 241, 308, 399, 388, D8 and Night Route N205.
Stratford Taxi Rank is located east of the station and the Stratford Bus Station.
Stratford City Taxi Rank is located north of the station and west of Stratford City Bus Station.
There is a large pedestrian footbridge that crosses the station itself from the station connecting Stratford town centre to Stratford City which is fully Step-Free Accessible with lifts to|from street level.
Next Station: TFL ServicesEdit
- Mile End Underground Station (Westbound)
- Leyton Underground Station (Eastbound)
- Stratford High Street DLR Station (Southbound)
- Stratford International Station (Northbound)
National Rail West Anglia and c2c (limited) Edit
Great Eastern Main Line Intercity (and Dutchflyer)Edit
- London Liverpool Street Station (Westbound)
- Romford|Shenfield]|East of England (Eastbound)
- 'Maryland Station (Eastbound) to Shenfield
Lea Valley Line (Temple Mill Branch)Edit
- Barking Station (Eastbound)
- Liverpool Street Station (Westbound)