The Lee Valley Regional Park Authority is a statutory authority responsible for managing and developing the Lee Valley Regional Park. The park consists of approximately 10,000 acres and stretches along a 26 mile length of the River Lee in Greater London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
The authority came into existence on 1 January 1967. The authority's board consists of 28 members appointed by the various local authorities in the area. Those appointed by councils of districts through which the Lee flows are known as "riparian" members, those appointed by other councils as "non-riparian" members.
The membership is as follows:
20 riparian members
- Essex County Council (4)
- Hertfordshire County Council (4)
- London Borough of Enfield (1)
- London Borough of Hackney (1)
- London Borough of Haringey (1)
- London Borough of Newham (1)
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets (1)
- London Borough of Waltham Forest (1)
- Broxbourne Borough Council (2)
- East Hertfordshire District Council (2)
- Epping Forest District Council (2)
8 Non-riparian members
The Wikipedia page is .